Clinical Measurements, Inc.
Medical equipment, software, networking, and support for the hospital and clinical environments
COVID-19: Spacelabs can help your facility stay safe
Spacelabs systems and monitors include features you can use to minimize unnecessary entry into patient rooms.
- Utilize remote monitoring. By placing a wireless monitor outside of the room in an alcove and utilizing the hospital's wireless infrastructure, the caregiver can remotely view and control all alarm limits, trends, and arrhythmias as though they were at the bedside.
- Qube and Qube Mini monitors enable you to turn any bed into an ICU-level monitored bed, visible from any available zone on any central surveillance monitor.
- EtCO2 modules are available for any Qube, Qube Mini, or Xprezzon device and can be utilized while on battery and during transport.
- Qube bedside monitors support a secondary touchscreen display.
Enterprise and central surveillance
- Xhibit Central Station surveillance monitors support similar interoperability.
- Access information via PCs and mobile devices.
Please click here for more detailed information.
Spacelabs Monitors, Telemetry, Networking